About our bride speech content
We hire a broad network of funny men and women to provide a never-ending torrent of outstanding wedding material. We refresh our content constantly with new additions from a range of sources, including writers, wedding planners and photographers. Taking material from all these different people enables us to cover every possible angle a bridal speech requires.
This site is an absolute godsend for any bride who identifies with one or more of these statements:
- There is a laundry list of people to thank, but you don't want to end up looking like Gwyneth Paltrow crying as she reels off names of people nobody knows.
- You find it hard to express love and gratitude to the people you care about. In fact you often get so stuck for words, in a game of Scrabble you'd struggle to make something from the letters O B V I O S U.
- You're good at the emotional stuff, but when you make a joke tumbleweeds have a habit of following you around.
- Perhaps you're naturally a funny person, but the soppy stuff just doesn't come naturally to you.
- Your spouse has been an absolute bastard and filled his entire speech with thank yous, leaving you with bugger all to say!
- Dear old dad is likely to drone on, your husband will cry and his best man is about as funny as an episode of Children's Hospital. So you need some stunning one-liners to save the day.
- There's an elephant in the room, I.e. a dead relative, an absent jailbird parent, or a literal elephant that nobody is allowed to talk about, and you don't know how to cover the topic sensitively.
- You've spent months deciding what colour icing you should have on the pretend cake which the pretend bride and groom are cutting on the ornament which goes on top of your actual cake, that you've left no time to write a speech from scratch.