Customer reviews of our bride speech material
Here is a selection of comments we've received from our customers.
- "A good, collaboration. Using your database I found all the one-liners I needed and inserted them into my own template. Very satisfied with the end result."
Laura Wilcock, Morpeth, UK
- "I strongly recommend this site to any bride wanting to make a speech."
Georgina Barnes, Maldon, UK
- "Your site has significantly supported my efforts in writing a speech. I’m grateful for the vast range of material you’ve made available."
Alexandra Risby, Lancaster, UK
- "A big thank you to the people behind this website. I was able to create a toast that rivalled the other speakers – with the perfect blend of stories, emotion and humour. Thanks so much for putting it all together."
Abigail Marsh, Canterbury, UK
- "I am very impressed by how creative your content is. I wanted to pay a personal tribute to my friends and family and there are plenty of examples on how I could that. You site truly helped me to say the right words."
Edith Saunders, Gravesend, UK
- "Many thanks, the assistance of this website has been invaluable. I was able to craft just the sort of speech I wanted using the templates and material from your website. I like the fact that you can search for individual lines very specific to your speech criteria."
Kate Barnard, Harlow, UK
- "I created my speech using one of your speech plans. Your site gave me lots of ideas and for each part of the speech I was able to find a line that precisely expressed my sentiments."
Sarah Berger, Elmbridge, UK
- "This site is excellent! I new what I wanted to say and this site gave me examples on how I could say it with both sincerity and humour. The material contained within the speech sections is fantastic."
Hannah Roberts, Corby, UK
- "I used the website to make a toast at my wedding. I wanted to say some personal thank yous in the most entertaining way possible. Your material was excellent."
Ruth Tanner, Southampton, UK
- "This website is great. I wanted to say something at my wedding but was concerned about just repeating a load of thank yous. Following the ideas and templates on your site I was quickly able to produce a speech that I felt was worthwhile in it's own right."
Amanda Carpenter, Selkirk, UK