Customer reviews of our bride speech material
Here is a selection of comments we've received from our customers.
- "A good, collaboration. Using your database I found all the one-liners I needed and inserted them into my own template. Very satisfied with the end result."
Laura Wilcock, Morpeth, UK
- "I strongly recommend this site to any bride wanting to make a speech."
Georgina Barnes, Maldon, UK
- "Your site has significantly supported my efforts in writing a speech. I’m grateful for the vast range of material you’ve made available."
Alexandra Risby, Lancaster, UK
- "A big thank you to the people behind this website. I was able to create a toast that rivalled the other speakers – with the perfect blend of stories, emotion and humour. Thanks so much for putting it all together."
Abigail Marsh, Canterbury, UK
- "Every sentiment I wanted to get across in my speech was covered perfectly by the examples on this website. In particular, how I could express my gratitude to my parents for the wonderful upbringing they gave me."
Charlotte Haines, Aintree, UK
- "I am very impressed by how creative your content is. I wanted to pay a personal tribute to my friends and family and there are plenty of examples on how I could that. You site truly helped me to say the right words."
Edith Saunders, Gravesend, UK
- "Many thanks, the assistance of this website has been invaluable. I was able to craft just the sort of speech I wanted using the templates and material from your website. I like the fact that you can search for individual lines very specific to your speech criteria."
Kate Barnard, Harlow, UK
- "This site is excellent! I new what I wanted to say and this site gave me examples on how I could say it with both sincerity and humour. The material contained within the speech sections is fantastic."
Hannah Roberts, Corby, UK
- "I wanted to single out people for praise and say some nice things about my husband. This website showed me how I could do this in both a heartfelt and entertaining way."
Helen Alexander, Colchester, UK
- "I wanted to inject a little humour into my bride speech but didn't know where to start. I used several of your one-liners which went down brilliantly with our guests."
Kelly Moore, Ann Arbor, Michigan