Customer reviews of our bride speech material
Here is a selection of comments we've received from our customers.
- "A good, collaboration. Using your database I found all the one-liners I needed and inserted them into my own template. Very satisfied with the end result."
Laura Wilcock, Morpeth, UK
- "WeddingSpeechBuilder provided a timely and successful solution to my speech writing requirement. I created a wedding speech that perfectly reflects my own personal thoughts and feelings."
Bridget Fuller, London, UK
- "I strongly recommend this site to any bride wanting to make a speech."
Georgina Barnes, Maldon, UK
- "Every sentiment I wanted to get across in my speech was covered perfectly by the examples on this website. In particular, how I could express my gratitude to my parents for the wonderful upbringing they gave me."
Charlotte Haines, Aintree, UK
- "What a relief to find your site! I used your example speeches as a guide and where appropriate incorporated my own thoughts into them. There were so many great toasting ideas that it was hard to choose."
Jo Violet, Hatfield, UK
- "Thanks to the library of material on this website I was able to make a speech very specific to my circumstances. I found the templates to be an excellent guideline. I don't know what I would have done without them."
Sally Turner, Newmarket, UK
- "This site is excellent! I new what I wanted to say and this site gave me examples on how I could say it with both sincerity and humour. The material contained within the speech sections is fantastic."
Hannah Roberts, Corby, UK
- "I used the website to make a toast at my wedding. I wanted to say some personal thank yous in the most entertaining way possible. Your material was excellent."
Ruth Tanner, Southampton, UK
- "I wanted to inject a little humour into my bride speech but didn't know where to start. I used several of your one-liners which went down brilliantly with our guests."
Kelly Moore, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- "This website is great. I wanted to say something at my wedding but was concerned about just repeating a load of thank yous. Following the ideas and templates on your site I was quickly able to produce a speech that I felt was worthwhile in it's own right."
Amanda Carpenter, Selkirk, UK